Thursday, October 18, 2012

365 polish for a year challenge: day 121

 
 So, I can't tell you how long I have had this polish, years I want to say. I wanted to do a dark manicure today so I decided to go with a deep half moon manicure. I used my simple black base color and a deep shimmering burgundy as the alternate color on the manicure. After it dried I think I should have gone with a little bit brighter polish, but it still came out beautiful when it hit the sunlight.
 
Brand:NYC
Name: Black Lace Creame
coats:  3
pigment:a simple black polish
price: $.99
 

 Simple black. I hit it with a quick dry top coat. I think I bumped into something too...I was a little careless on this park of the manicure.


 My old bottle of polish. I want to say it's at least 4years old, and still going strong!

 Don't mind my application, I was in a bit of a rush and cleaned my application after the photos (yeah I'm smart like that!)
 
 
 But this lovely red from Wet N' Wild called Under Your Spell was just so beautiful, and in theory seemed as a beautiful match, but in regular lighting just looked like a deep red manicure. But with a flash or even in the sunlight it looked beautiful!
See everyone tomorrow and don't forget to follow me on Twitter and LIKE my page on facebook !

No comments:

Post a Comment