Sunday, October 21, 2012

365 polish for a year challenge: day 124

 
 A quick post with an L.A. Colors polish (that doesn't have a name) that I got in my Halloween set a while back. I thought this color was so beautiful in the bottle, but was a bit shocked to see it dry so much darker than what it looks like in the bottle.
 
Brand:  L.A. Colors
Name:no name
coats:3
pigment: a deep and rich plum purple
price: $6.99 (6pc set)


 a deep rich plum purple is what dries, even if it looks like a hot purple in the bottle



 I was really shocked to see this polish dry so dark, and a bit disappointing by the end color. I just left it as, really didn't want to dress this polish up after the color let me down :(
 See everyone tomorrow and don't forget to follow me on Twitter and LIKE my page on facebook !




No comments:

Post a Comment