Monday, November 25, 2013

Fun winter nail snowflake stamping design

Hello everyone! I've been playing around with some of my stamping plates to try and get a fun and festive look going for this winter and holiday season. I'd like to share my latest design with you.


First I started off with one of my favorite greens out there. Loreal's Hyde Park is a beautiful warm green that tends to dry a little darker than the color in the bottle. I used three coats and a top coat to start this look off.

 I used Bundle Monster plate BM-H02 with the snowflake design. This is Bundle Monster's holiday plate set. It comes with a bunch of wonderful designs for every holiday and celebrations.

  After letting my nails dry, I applied Pure Ice Silver Star to my nail plates and stamped with wonderful design. I love how well the silver shows up on this color, and also looks like shiny snowflakes as well. I think this combination works very well together.
Thanks for stopping by! See you next post!


5 comments:

  1. Nicely well-written article. It was an awesome article to read. Complete rich content and fully informative
    For sofa repair service contact thesofastore they gives
    Best Sofa Repair Services in Hulimavu,Bangalore

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful post with us.
    ro water purifier service in bangalore experience team will look out of all kinds of maintenance & repair job for any brand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your post. This is excellent information.
    To learn Animation Courses in Mysore. Contact us.

    ReplyDelete