Sunday, April 27, 2014

I've been busy!

 Oh my, it has been a while since I have updated my blog. I have a good excuse (I swear!) So last year I kept getting sick. I ended up seeing a ENT (ears, nose and throat doctor) and found out I had about 5 marble sized nasal polyps blocking my nasal passages.
 Because of them, I had chronic sinus pressure, headaches, post nasal drip, laryngitis, and swollen glands. I ended up going in for surgery on December 31st, and had the beginning of January to recover.
 I also attended nail school mid-January into early February. In Massachusetts, you are required to take a 100 hr course, and be able to pass your state board exam. I finished at the top of my class, and as of March 2nd I am a state certified manicurist.
 I currently have two part time jobs, one in retail and one at a nail bar. So please excuse my absence for  I have been very busy. I can tell you I do a lot of quick uploads and photos on My istamgram page . Don't mind the other photos of dogs and food of course.
 Hopefully things will settle down and I will have more free time to update the blog more often.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!
    For sofa renovation contact thesofastore they gives
    Best Sofa Repair Services in Hosur Road,Bangalore

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its very interesting while reading it,thank you for posting such a good article.
    For pest control services in bangalore.Contact us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this information and keep posting.
    Visit Best Astrologer in Selangor

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing a nice information.
    For Vashikaran Astrologer in Mangalore. Contact us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice Post. Thank you for sharing this Information.
    Visit Best Astrologer in Calgary.

    ReplyDelete