Tuesday, June 17, 2014

It has been too long!

Hello everyone! It simply has been too long! After healing from my surgery, I attended and graduated at the top of my class from nail school. I went in and took my state-board test, and I am happy to say that I am a licensed nail technician in the state of Massachusetts. I have been busy working in my new salon, learning so much about the nail industry! Now, just because I'm working doesn't mean I have stopped painting my own nails!
I have been lacking posting on here, but I have been keeping my pinterest. account up to date, and my instagram account updated daily (not all nails, fair warning!)
 I wanted to post some of the nail designs I have been making and posting on these sites, shall we?

 On this look I did a gradient yellow to green, and then stamped over it with black cracked design.

 for this look, I used neon colors as the base, and then stamped on a water marble like design.
I was playing neons again, and wanted to work on my freehand designs.

 On this look, I used two different blues and black to do more freehand designs.

I used a bright orange as a base on this look. Then I added blue tape triangles, and then put neon triangle nail studs inside the blue to make this look really pop!

For this look, I used pastel colors as the base. I then used tape to make the designs with black to add some color blocking. I also put glitter on the pastel colors before adding the black.

 Finally, my current nail look. Blue gradient back ground, with small glitters. Then stamped over it are mermaid fin aka fish scale design in gold!










5 comments:

  1. Nicely well-written article. It was an awesome article to read. Complete rich content and fully informative
    For sofa repair service contact thesofastore they gives
    Sofa Refurbishing in Hosakerehalli,Bangalore

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this information and keep posting.
    For best dental doctor in bangalore. Contact us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for providing this information. It's very helpful.
    Visit Best Astrologer in Brooks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this informative blog..Keep posting.
    Visit Best Astrologer in Belgaum.

    ReplyDelete