Tuesday, December 11, 2012

365 polish for a year challenge: day 173-176

Just a very quick update for the days that I have missed. 
 
 
Brand:Fresh Paint
Name: Nebula 
coats:2
pigment: a shimmer and glittery magenta
price:3/$5.00
 This polish caught my eye. A simple glitter polish, but a beautiful and glossy finish
 I love Fresh Paints nail polish! I keep finding some beautiful colors by them!
 
 
 
Brand: Funky Fingers
Name: Venom
coats: 3
pigment:a duo-chrome purple and green polish
price: 3/$5.00
Am I the only one that has totally fallen in love with all these duo-chrome polishes? It's two colors in one!
 This color did settle away from my cuticles, but other than that the color is beautiful!


Brand:Fresh Paint
Name:  Spruce Street 
coats:2
pigment: a deep forest green
price:3/$5.00
 A deep forest green with beautiful coverage. This polish only took two coats and dried very smooth and shiny.
 
  I love these darker colors for this time of year.
 
 To liven this look up I added Zoya Opal over this color to give it a little life.


Brand: Revlon
Name: Blue Lagoon 
coats: 3
pigment: a sky blue with white shimmer
price: $1.49 (clearance)
 I got this color on clearance at CVS. Lucky for me the CVS I went to didn't have any clearance signs up!
 
 This color is very simple and beautiful. Took me three coats to get full coverage, so beautiful!
See everyone tomorrow and don't forget to follow me on Twitter and LIKE my page on facebook !

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment