Friday, April 20, 2012

My polish obsession

Well I'm starting this blog to help keep up with beauty and mostly my nail polish obsession. Let me give you a back story of when I stared painting my nails. It has to go back when I was about seven. My dad would take us down to Wal-Mart and buy each of us a few bottles of Love My Nails polish (.99 a bottle, he would do this every Thursday when he got paid)
 After we would come home and my sisters and myself would paint our nails or put on blush, our dad even let us paint his nails once in a while just for fun. I can tell you I was hooked from the get go! I kept painting my nails to get better at not messing up the polish. I've gotten so good with it that I have no problem painting either hand now. I still remember my sisters would ask me to paint their left hand for them because I could keep my hand steady.
 Now a days I paint my nails still, sticking with brands such as Wet N' Wild, , Sinful Colors,Sally Hansen, Spoiled, Confetti and Pure Ice. Now don't get me wrong, I do adore the higher end brands, but at the end of the day I have to budget beauty into a realistic income.
Not to mention I have been introduced to the wonderful world of couponing! Now I don't like spending more than $5.00 for a bottles of polish (I hope a lot of you are with me) So I do like sticking with brands that apply well and are a great price.
 So with this blog I hope to review, show photos and maybe even bring up a few says going on. I also hope to give reviews on makeup, products and nail tools. Also any questions, comments or suggestions are welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment