Tuesday, April 2, 2013

365 polish for a year challenge: day 288-291

Oh man what a weekend. I have a horrible cold that I've been fighting since last week. I went to the doctors, got some meds and I'm on the way to getting better. I've been lazing around the house, napping, drinking tea and chicken broth. Today I feel better, but not 100%. I'm on my way there, but for now let us focus on the polish! Yes, I found time to paint my nails in between my naps lol.


Brand:Ulta
Name:  Maine Attraction
coats: 3
pigment:a light gray blue
price: $2.00 (sale)
 
 
 
Brand:Wet N' Wild
Name:  SaGreen The Teenage Witch
coats: 3
pigment:a dark metallic green
price: $1.99
 
Brand: Dazzle Dry
Name:  Silver Lame
coats:2
pigment:a bright metallic silver
price:free
 
 
 
 
Brand:Sinful Colors
Name:  Sugar Rush
coats: 3
pigment:a light pastel blue
price: $1.99
 
 
 
 
 
 I am just keeping this post simple. I might come back and update it later. I'm off to rest a bit more!
  See everyone tomorrow and don't forget to follow me on Twitter and LIKE my page on facebook !
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment