Sunday, April 28, 2013

365 polish for a year challenge: day 312-318

Sorry for the delay in updates, I started my new job and have been very busy! I am just posting up a simple post for the past week that I have missed.

 
 
 
 
Brand:Venique
Name:Wingtip White
coats:2
pigment:a simple white polish
price: free
 
 
Brand: Color Club
Name: Disco Dress
coats:3
pigment: Deeper neon purple
price: $ 3.99/4pc set
 
 
Brand: Color Club
Name:Wham Pow
coats:3
pigment: neon orange
price: $9.99/7pc set
 
 
 
Brand: Rimmel
Name:Blue My Mind
coats:3
pigment: a simple sky blue
price: $ 1.97
 
 
 
 
Brand:Sally Hansen
Name: blue leopard
coats:0
pigment: nail strips, light blue with black designs
price: $ 1.29 (clearance)
 
 
 
 
 
Brand: Color Club
Name:Almost Famous
coats:3
pigment: neon yellow
price: $ 9.99/7pc set
 
 
 
Brand: Milani
Name: Aqua Splash
coats:3
pigment: a teal textured polish
price:  free
 
 
See everyone tomorrow and don't forget to follow me on Twitter and LIKE my page on facebook !

1 comment: