Saturday, May 4, 2013

365 polish for a year challenge: day 319-324

 Oh how busy I have been! Working a FT job again, getting wedding plans set into motion and traveling around New England! I am so sorry I have been away and have been doing jumbled posts. I hope you understand i do have a life outside of polish (crazy,I know!) but I still happily return to share my latest manicures with you!
 
 
Brand:NYC
Name: Apple Fizz
coats:3
pigment: a bright summer green
price: $1.98
 
 
 
Brand: Wet N' Wild
Name:  Private Viewing
coats: 3
pigment: a nude bordering on a light tan
price: $1.99
 
 
Brand: Barielle
Name: Berry Go Round
coats:3
pigment:  a delightful coral color
price: $7.99/5pc set
 
 
Brand:  Funky Fingers
Name:  Mint Montauk
coats:3
pigment: a surprisingly bright green
price: $5.00/3 bottles
 
 
Brand:L.A. Colors
Name: n/a
coats:3
pigment: a medium purple
price: $1.49
 
 
 
 
Brand: Barielle
Name:  Ocean Breeze
coats:2 
pigment: pastel blue
price: $7.99/5pc set
 
See everyone tomorrow and don't forget to follow me on Twitter and LIKE my page on facebook !
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment