Sunday, May 12, 2013

365 polish for a year challenge: day 330-335

 Hello everyone! Another late Sunday update for you! Gonna keep this one simple and sweet.

 Brand: Barielle
Name:  Central Park
coats: 3
pigment: a medium teal
price: $7.99/ 5pc set
A beautiful medium teal that looks very green in this photo. I almost want to call it a green.
To bring it alive I did an ombre with a bright green at the tips. This color combo worked out very well.
Brand: Sinful Colors
Name: Innocent
coats: 3
pigment: a light yet still bright green
price: $1.99
 What can I say, green is my favorite color. I went for this SC green that I've had hanging around for a while. It was much brighter than I thought it would be, and I like it!
Brand: Color Club
Name: N/A
coats: 3
pigment: a light and creamy purple
price: $7.99/ 5pc set
A delightful and creamy lavender polish with a smooth and glossy finish. 
Brand:Petites Color Fever
Name: Creame Blue
coats: 3
pigment: light grayish blue
price: $.79 (clearance)
This color was more gray in person without the flash. But still the color is very beautiful either way.

Brand:Barielle
Name: The Pink Of Fashion
coats: 3
pigment: a medium creamy pink
price: $7.99/ 5pc set
A pepto pink! Yes, I called it that! This color looks like it belongs in a bottle in my medicine cabinet.  It has a beautiful and creamy finish and went on with 3 coats.
 See everyone tomorrow and don't forget to follow me on Twitter and LIKE my page on facebook !

No comments:

Post a Comment