Monday, May 20, 2013

365 polish for a year challenge: day 341-345

 Good evening everyone! Just got back from a free screening for the Hangover 3! I had a blast and enjoyed the movie a lot! Well I am keeping this simple and sweet, nothing new to share other than the movie!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Brand:ELF
Name:Punk Purple
coats: 2
pigment: a deep plum purple
price: $10.00/ 14pc set
This deep and rich plum purple is so beautiful. A glossy and creamy finish with just two coats to apply.
 
 
Brand: Milani
Name: Tainted In Red
coats: 2
pigment: a red textured polish
price:free (prize)
 
Trying out this textured polish is really turning me off from the trend. If i didn't get this set for free, I don't think I would have picked it up. I don't know, I'm just not blown away with the application and thin polish with this color.
 
Brand:  Venique
Name: I'm A Sucker For Wedges
coats: 3
pigment: a neon pink
price:free (prize)
 Hello neon pink! With the flash it does wash out near my cuticles, indicating that I was very light handed in those areas. But the overall look is so bright and eye popping! I'm glad neons are coming back for the warmer weather, I love wearing them!
 
Brand: Fresh Paint
Name: Pistachio 
coats: 3
pigment: a pastel green
price:3/$5.00
I forgot I grabbed this polish a while ago. It's so simple and such a creamy green. I stopped at three, but I think it could have used one more. Other than the polish being a bit on the thin side I enjoyed the color very much!
 
 
Brand: Wet N' Wild
Name: Root Of All Evil
coats: 2
pigment: a deep metallic blue
price: $.99 (sale)
 
  I've had this polish since last Halloween when I grabbed the whole seasonal line of polish on sale. This polish had great coverage with two coats, and a wonderful metallic shine.
  See everyone tomorrow and don't forget to follow me on Twitter and LIKE my page on facebook !
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment