Friday, May 10, 2013

365 polish for a year challenge: day 325-329

Hello everyone! Woah, what a work week it has been. So I am splitting my missed updates into two updates of four each. I have been doing my nails everyday, just lacking time to update the blog. My new coworkers are amazed with all my designs! Makes me happy to share my nail art with others. I have tried some beautiful colors on this week, so let's get to it!
 
 
Brand: Wet N' Wild
Name: Steel The Spotlight
coats: 2
pigment: a simple silver polish
price: $1.99 (clearance)
 Here we have a simple and beautiful metallic silver. Went on with only two coats and dried very quickly. I found this polish on clearance a few months back, I couldn't pass it up.
 
 
Brand: Barielle
Name: Mint Ice Cream
coats:3
pigment: a very light pistachio green
price: $7.99/5pc set
I adore this color. It's such a light and creamy green. It almost looks like a glow in the dark green, but sadly this polish does not glow in the dark. I'm a fan of any shade of green, and this polish has slipped into my all time top five favorite shades.  Great pigment, creamy and just plain beautiful!
 
Brand: NYC
Name: Leather And Mink
coats:2 
pigment: a metallic chocolate brown with shimmer undertone
price: $1.99
 This polish looks like I dipped my nails in chocolate. This is a beautiful metallic brown with a beautiful shimmer undertone. I'm not the biggest fan of brown polishes, but this one was a little different. I like that it had the metallic look with the shimmer, just beautiful.
 

Brand: Ulta
Name: Moody Blues
coats:3
pigment: a violet blue
price: $2.00 (sale)
 Oh what an amazing color. This violet blue polish is just breathtaking. I've been holding off using this color for a good five months or so. But I finally caved and wore this polish, and its just as beautiful as I thought it was. I was lucky enough to go to Ulta when they had their polishes on sale for $2.00 a bottle (stocked up on a few) I really enjoy Ulta's polish, and it can take a day of work without chipping!
 See everyone tomorrow and don't forget to follow me on Twitter and LIKE my page on facebook !
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment