Thursday, May 16, 2013

365 polish for a year challenge: day 336-340

Good evening everyone! Making a very quick and sweet post before I rush off to the movie theater to go see the new Star Trek movie!

 
Brand: Pure Ice
Name: Free Spirit
coats: 3
pigment: a medium green with white shimmer
price: $1.98
 
So I forgot to take a photo of the green polish by itself (oops) But you can see it fine with Black Tie Optional over it. This is a beautiful and creamy green with a delightful white shimmer in it. I wanted to add a little more spunk to this mani, and well this combo just looks adorable.
 
Brand: NYC
Name: Raindrop
coats: 3
pigment: a pastel blue
price: $1.97
 
A polish from their 2013 Spring collection. Beautiful pastel blue with a smooth finish. Forgive the photo, I did not clean up my edges before taking it. I left this look plain and simple because the color was so beautiful on a bright sunny day ^_^
 
Brand: Dollarnailart.com
Name:  Candlelight
coats: n/a
pigment: metallic gold stripe nail foil
price: $1.00
 
How could I forget how fun nail foils are?!?!? I saw this look in a magazine (I forget what one) and well I had to go for it myself. This dazzling gold stripe foil is beautiful on it's own! But I wanted to see how it looked with a glossy black polish over it.
Here is the finished look with the shimmering foil with the glossy polish over the foil. I love this half moon mani! I need to do this look with more foils! Took a steady hand, but it was totally worth it.
 
 
Brand:Pure Ice
Name: Kissy Kiss
coats: 3
pigment: a pastel periwinkle
price: $1.98
 This is such an adorable color! It is on the line of pastel and light purple. I got full coverage with 3 coats. As always Pure Ice delivers a beautiful polish again.
 See everyone tomorrow and don't forget to follow me on Twitter and LIKE my page on facebook !
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment