Sunday, May 20, 2012

Gave in, polish haul!

So, I ended up stopping by a CVS this evening and scanned my CVS card and out came a $5.00 coupon for beauty items. Well that set me into a polish hunt around the store, and I found a great deal! Sally Hansen Insta-dri was on sale for $2.99 and  $3.00 extra care reward  when you purchase $10.00 or more. Well, I used my $5.00 coupon, a $3.00 off coupon, and 10 $1.00 off coupons...so for 10 polishes I paid $4.00!! I've heard really great things about this line so I am happy about this haul! Saving my coupons up really saved me a bunch on this purchase! My fiancee was with me, and was impressed with my coupon skills. I hope to find two more colors (black and white) to finish this collection off for the time being. I still have a few coupons left over! I also had a chance to pick up some more clearanced Clean and Clear Morning Burst cleansers on clearance for $3.50 each!  

from left to right
In A Flash
Pumped Up Pink
Racey Rouge 
Lightning
Lickety-Split Lime
Mint Sprint
Brisk Blue
Co-Bolt Blue
Lively Lilac
Gone Grey

I've heard that this line works really well with nail stamping because of it's thickness and pigments. I can't wait to try them out! I hope you enjoyed my quick haul and will pick some up while the deal is still happening this week!






No comments:

Post a Comment