Monday, January 7, 2013

365 polish for a year challenge: day 193-198

Oh I have been slacking so much! But I will post my missing polishes today and tomorrow (6 today, and 6 tomorrow) I have been busy with work, the holidays, being sick, going out of town and coming back. So tired, but it has been a lot of fun. I'm going to do a quick write up and then off to bed  I go!
Brand: Funky Fingers
Name:  Belle
coats:4
pigment: a glitter filled sunny yellow
price: 3/$5.00
 I used a yellow polish underneath the give it a brighter look. I think the glitter polish looks amazing over this mustard yellow.
 I was feeling my nail plates so I went with this cute bubble look.


Brand: Milani
Name:  HD
coats:3
pigment: a holographic silver
price:$3.99
This was my New Years manicure! I love love LOVE holo polish. So I was a rebel and used it.
 I let it dry and took some nail art tape and made X's on my nails...this is after 2 days of work so you can see the stress on the tip of the nails.
Brand: Sally Girl
Name:  812161
coats:2
pigment: a bright neon orange
price:$.89
 Sorry for the lack of quality photo, I took this with my phone. I was out of state and didn't have my camera on me. This polish got A LOT of attention. It was so bright and stood out, I got a lot of compliments on it.
Brand:Sinful Colors
Name:  Super Nova
coats:2
pigment: a rose quarts metallic polish
price:$1.99
 This color is from the SC metallic collection that came out a while back. This almost gave me full coverage with one coat, but I did two just o be safe.
 I then put my nail plates to good use and used a wrap like deign on my nails. It looked so awesome!!
Brand: Wet N' Wild
Name:  How I Met Your Magenta
coats: 3
pigment: a bright almost neon pink
price:$5.99/8pc set
 Again a phone photo. For some reason I was feeling pink, so I rocked it for a day. Got a few compliments on the color. Really great application
Brand: Sally Girl
Name:  812048
coats: 3
pigment: a metallic blue with green shimmer
price:$.89
 This polish is so beautiful. Forgive the photo and semi sloppy application. I was on the road and used those per-moistened nail polish remover pads so I didn't have my polish remover and Q-tips.


Sorry for the late updates, I am trying! Thank you for all the support, and happy New Year!
See everyone tomorrow and don't forget to follow me on Twitter and LIKE my page on facebook !

No comments:

Post a Comment