Thursday, January 24, 2013

365 polish for a year challenge: day 220 & 221



Brand:  Revlon
Name: Indigo Night
coats:2
pigment: a medium blue
price:$4.98

Here we have a very beautiful and creamy blue polish. This polish went on with only two coats with it's wonderful pigment. This is one of my favorite blue polishes that I own, so gorgeous! 


 
 To bring this polish to life a little without taking away from the color I decided to do a simple nail stamp design. It reminds me of the globes we use to have in school showing off the latitude and longitude around the world.

 
Brand:  Rimmel
Name: Precious Metal
coats:1
pigment: a simple silver
price:$1.50
 
This is a bit different for the design. I made my first nail video and well, here it is. I was wearing Precious Metal from the Rimmel Dry in 60 Seconds line. It is an amazing polish with full coverage with just one coat! Enjoy the video!

See everyone tomorrow and don't forget to follow me on Twitter and LIKE my page on facebook !
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment