Saturday, November 3, 2012

365 polish for a year challenge: day 138

Another quick post before work! I had to do a manicure with this triple color combination. I just fell in love with the bottles sitting next to each other, and decided that they needed to be mixed together in a nail design.
 
 
 
Brand: Pure Ice
Name: Vintage Glam
coats: 2
pigment: a mustard yellow
price: $1.97
 
 Not a big fan of yellow, but this deeper mustard yellow caught my eye. Such a creamy color, I just couldn't resist

 Part of the new Pure Ice bottles in a recent release
 I decided to go with a simple manicure that shows off the color combo. I used En Vogue and Internationally Know. 
 
  These colors just work so well together, I can't stop looking at my nails!

 
  new colors that I have tried from the new displays have not disappointed me at all! I did end up hitting it with a matte top coat but I didn't take a photo (oops) I want more of those colors from the display see display here if you are curious with the color selection.
ee everyone tomorrow and don't forget to follow me on Twitter and LIKE my page on facebook !
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment