Sunday, November 25, 2012

365 polish for a year challenge: day 158-160

What a busy weekend I've had! My PC screen decided to not work so I am posting this from my laptop. I hope to have my screen back soon. I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and some fun shopping this weekend! I three different polishes for you today, to make up for missed updates.



Brand:Sally Hansen
Name:  Golden-I
coats: 2
pigment: a metallic gold
price: $2.00


A very shimmery and eye catching metallic polish. This polish had great coverage with just two coats. I love how well this color reflects.
Part of the X-teme wear line, got this bottle when they were on sale 2/$4.00. This was when my polish love started to come to full bloom.
I took Loreal's Fancy Me from the Diamond collection and made it look like it was a gradient design. I just hit my nails half way down. The polish has a bit of a red look and kinda stained the polish, which added to the fading look.

These look so flirty and festive! This look came out better than I was hoping.


Brand: Sally Hansen
Name:  Celeb City
coats: 2
pigment: a metallic silver
price: $2.00

One of my other favorite metallic colors from the X-teme wear collection. I love how this looks like I am wearing foil on my nails. It reflects just as well as the gold polish.
Another great smooth coverage polish. A must have in any polish collection.
I took used a plate from BM and used little Christmas boxes as a design to go over my nails. I used Sally Hansen's Insta-dri colors Rapid Red and Mint Sprint. I must say the red got much better coverage than the green did. Still a very cute look.

Brand: Sinful Colors
Name:  Winter Wonder
coats: 3
pigment: a shimmer filled black polish
price: $ 1.99

This bottle caught my eye. The dark color mixed in with eye catching multi-colored shimmer was something I could not resist. It took 3 coats to get full coverage with this polish. 
I left this polish as is, I couldn't do anything more to make it more beautiful. I love how it looks so unique, not just a simple dark polish with glitter. The small size of the glitter and the multiple colors make this color amazing. I got a lot of compliments on  this polish, and I gladly told them it was from Sinful Colors.
See everyone tomorrow and don't forget to follow me on Twitter and LIKE my page on facebook !


No comments:

Post a Comment