Monday, November 12, 2012

365 polish for a year challenge: day 143-147


 So, I have been out of the state this past weekend and have to make up 5 days that I have not posted. Now I did this a very simple way to save a little bit of time. I only painted one nail to show off the color. I know, I paint both hands but I had to do this to make up for lost days, and again I've been short on time. None the less, I still love updating this blog, and I am trying my best to keep it updated!

Brand: Jessica
Name: Frost At All Costs
coats: 2
pigment: a deep jungle green, almost deep teal
price: $5.99 5pc set





Brand: Fresh Paint
Name:Blackberry Smoothie
coats: 2
pigment: a bit of a deep lilac
price: $1.00 (clearance)





Brand:Revlon
Name:  Jaded
coats: 2
pigment: a pastel mint green
price: free (gift)





Brand:Loreal
Name: Raven's Strength
coats: 2
pigment: a medium metallic blue gunmetal
price: $ 2.00



Brand:NYC
Name: Pier 17
coats: 2
pigment: a metallic navy blue
price: $.99





Feeling good catching up on missed days, and feeling good to finally be back home after a fun filled weekend. Back to my regular updates tomorrow, PROMISE!
See everyone tomorrow and don't forget to follow me on Twitter and LIKE my page on facebook !




No comments:

Post a Comment