Thursday, November 8, 2012

365 polish for a year challenge: day 142

oh super late post. I've been very crunched for time lately. I did take on a PT to help pay for wedding experiences. So I may end up doing a few days designs in one big post. 
Now off to a polish that I totally had hidden away in my blues (yes I like to separate my polishes  by color order) and re-discovered this polish I got on clearance a while back!

Brand: Fresh Paint
Name: Blue Steel
coats: 2
pigment: a medium metallic blue with a matte like finish
price: $1.00 (clearance)
 


 This color is so beautiful. Now this photo has a top coat, but when it dries it almost has a matte effect to the polish
 It does dry with a few streaks in the polish, but has a beautiful finish.
See everyone tomorrow and don't forget to follow me on Twitter and LIKE my page on facebook !

No comments:

Post a Comment