Friday, November 16, 2012

365 polish for a year challenge: day 151

 I wanted to do a winter like design, but not mix red and green (not yet) So I went with a bright green and a simple blue snowflake design to welcome some colder weather up in New England (yes, we've had snow already) while using a color brighter than people usually use this time of year.
 
 
Brand:L.A. Colors
Name: N/A
coats: 3
pigment: a bright neon green
price: $6.99 ( Halloween set)

 This color went on thinly, but had full coverage after 3 coats

Still using colors from my Halloween set I picked up. I really wish they had names for the colors in this set.
Here are my simple blue snowflakes from my BM set. My stamping skills seem to be improving!
See everyone tomorrow and don't forget to follow me on Twitter and LIKE my page on facebook !




No comments:

Post a Comment