Thursday, November 15, 2012

365 polish for a year challenge: day 149 & 150

 
 I worked both jobs yesterday and had no free time to update, so today I have 2 nail polishes for you! I finally tried out my magnetic nail polishes! I know, I bought them back in July? I also tried one of the nail polishes I found on clearance from Halloween!
 
 
Brand: Fantasy Maker (WNW)
Name:Nail In The Coffin
coats: 2
pigment: a simple black with small multi-colored glitters
price: $.79 (clearance)
 
 Here is a cute little polish I picked up last week because it was on clearance! I saw this when it came out for $1.99 a bottle. I loved the small glitter floating in the black polish, just made it look so unique. 
 I love how to the color came out, but my only complaint is the the little tombstone is hard to hold, and the brush is a bit on the cheap side. Understandable I did get this for a steal, so I can deal with it.



 
Brand: Finger Paints
Name: Electro-Midnight
coats: 2
pigment: a medium metallic blue that is magnetic
price: $1.79 (clearance)


 This color starts off a semi light blue, very reflective. I must say, it dries very very smooth!

 So after my first coat I hit it with a thicker coat (one nail at a time) and then put the magnet over the polish. Now I did bump my nail a few times with the magnet, and in doing that I had to repaint a thin coat to redo the design
 Other than the bumps on my half this polish comes out beautiful. You have a mixture of dark and light blues that reflect so beautifully together . My only wish? To get more magnet designs, and possibly a few more colors. This is so easy to do, and a great
See everyone tomorrow and don't forget to follow me on Twitter and LIKE my page on facebook !
way to have creative nails without any hassle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment