Tuesday, November 13, 2012

365 polish for a year challenge: day 148

 
 I was feeling the gloomy rain outside today, so I wanted to go with a light blue color today. I also wanted to use some of my nail stamping plates to give it a little attitude.
 
 
Brand: NYC
Name: Cashmere Queen
coats: 3
pigment: a light metallic shimmer blue
price: $.99
 
 A nice light shimmering metallic blue
 NYC make some beautiful shades
 I used Pure Ice Internationally Known with a stamping plate design
 I missed a bit with the stamping, but then again I never claimed to be an expert! I'm still working on my stamping skills. Also I had to file my nails down a little bit, they have been chipping like crazy!  I have been washing my hands and using hand sanitizer during the colder season. I just need to hit my nails with more nail treatments to keep them stronger!!
See everyone tomorrow and don't forget to follow me on Twitter and LIKE my page on facebook !

No comments:

Post a Comment