Thursday, November 22, 2012

365 polish for a year challenge: day 155-157

Here is today's triple threat! I enjoyed sleeping in today, so delicious food and some great football! I'm back home with leftovers and some new nail polish colors.


Brand:Revlon
Name:  Punk
coats: 2
pigment: a light metallic green
price: $2.00
I only put 2 coats of this polish on to make sure I had a background color, but it wouldn't take away from the design I wanted.
This is a beautiful light metallic green polish. I found this at Job Lots during the summer.

To make this design a little more festive I made a simple and adorable turkey on my ring finger. I used a dotting tool to make this design. For the Feathers i used Pure Ice En Vogue and Vintage Glam. I also used Wet N' Wild  I Red A Good Book . for the body I used Loreal's Devotion. I think the look came out so cute! It was super easy too.
Brand: Barielle
Name: Provocative
coats:3
pigment: a light pink
price: $ $9.99 ( 5pc set)

I was feeling a natural color, and this totally made that happen. This is such a sweet and soft pink with wonderful smooth coverage.
 I almost did some nail stamping on it, but held off. This creamy pink  looked lovely by itself so I held off doing anything to it.
 
Brand: Sinful Colors
Name: Grecian Sun
coats:3
pigment: a medium gray blue color
price: $1.99

Here I used a simple blue with a bit of a gray undertone to it. Sinful Colors released this color as part of a summer display this year. I remember scooping it up!

I took that color and turned it into adorable penguins! One of my friends sent me a photo suggesting the design. I've seen it before and held off for colder weather to pull off this look. Well I had no excuse, it's cold and it's the perfect time for these lil guys to be shown off! I used Sally Hansen's White On for the tummy, and Wet N' Wild Sunny Side up for the feet and beak.
See everyone tomorrow and don't forget to follow me on Twitter and LIKE my page on facebook !


No comments:

Post a Comment