Saturday, November 3, 2012

small Haul



Hey everyone! I have a little time before work so I wanted to share my small haul I had yesterday. Like I said in yesterdays post I found the new Pure Ice display and decided to pick out 6 new bottles. I also got a hand full of bottles from a family member, and I wanted to share them with you!






 oh I couldn't resist buying these colors! Now the flash on my camera made them look brighter than they do in real life. Most of these colors are a few shades deeper than these photos.
left to right:
French Love Affair
Vintage Glam
En Vouge
Internationally Known
Getting Gourgeous
Royal Flush



I also got those bottles from a family member. I love all these shades!
left to right:
Precious Peach
Rose Amore
Sunrise, Sunset
Pink Promise
Teal Of Fortune
FuchsiaRama
Emerald
Jaded
SH 4 in 1 treatment

Hope everyone enjoy this little haul!

No comments:

Post a Comment