Wednesday, June 20, 2012

365 polish for a year challenge: day 1

Hey everyone! So I'm going to try to do a new polish color everyday for a full year. This seems crazy but I paint my nails almost everyday anyways, so why not post about it. I hope I can try to keep up, and I know I do have other things in my life, but I want a lil fun challenge to see if I can polish for a full year! Here is day 1!



brand: New York Color
name: 112A Time Square Tangerine Creame
coats: 3
pigment: bright, a medium thickness and bright color
price: under $2.00

I think I got this color for Christmas last year. I wanted to wear a color to show off summer, the heat, and was a bit inspired by a yummy fruit salad I made today! I put my base coat on and then applied 3 layers of the polish. I added fruit fimo to the design and a coat of playful glitter and a quick dry top coat.
 Overall I really like the polish. I forgot how awesome and inexpensive N.Y.C. polishes were, glad I chose this color to help me remember!


left to right:
Sally Hansen 01 Clearly Quick
Confetti 105 Tinsel
N.Y.C.  112A Time Square Tangerine Creame

  
 so playful!

great design for this heat!

hope I can keep this up, stay tuned for day 2 tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment