Tuesday, June 26, 2012

four bottles and some fancy q-tips

Evening (or morning) everyone! I just got out of work and had to post the most helpful thing ever! Q-tips, but not just the ones you put in your ear. Q-tip brand has FINALLY put out a precision q-tip aka pointed at the end. Now I discovered these last year, and I love them, but up until a few months ago I cound buy them in packs of 50-75 for about $3.00 and some change. Q-tip has put out a package of 170 cotton swabs for the price of $3.79 (got two boxes plus my discount) these will last me a while, and now I don't have to worry about buying another 75 for an outrageous price.
Oh, and a few weeks ago I picked up 4 bottles of Sally Hansen Hard As Nails and I had them sitting around waiting ever so patiently to be posted, so here they are!
 oh this line brings back wonderful childhood memories!
from left to right:
 300 Rock Candy
760 On The Rocks
840 Ice Queen
710 Gem-Stone

 one of the two new packets of Q-tips
I hope everyone enjoyed this quick update on some goodies I picked up!

No comments:

Post a Comment