Monday, June 25, 2012

365 polish for a year challenge: day 6

Wow! We are already on day 6! I've been enjoying everyday in this challenge! Now I do have a 3 day weekend coming up where I will be out of state so for that I will have a mani using 3 colors to review at once. Let's start on today's!

Brand: Wet N' Wild
Name: Bijou Blue 443D
coats: 3
pigment: medium thickness with a silver-blue metallic reflection
price: under $1.00
This color is so beautiful! I love all shades of blue, and this electric blue stands out with metallic sheen and beautiful pigment.

  It's from Wet N' Wild  from the Wild Shine collection, such a great price for this polish. At times they go on sale for $.69 a polish, you can't argue with that price.

  I have some fabric my fiancee got me from New York City a year ago, I used it as a color combo inspiration.
 Final mani ! I used black to make the color combo pop just a bit more.
 Used L.A. Colors art brush in black

 Also used Sally Hansen Insta-dri Silver Sweep 230

I hope you all enjoyed today's color. I'll be back again tomorrow with a new color and maybe design. Also don't forget to follow me on twitter ichiban_nailart and on facebook  Simply Thrifty Nail Polish Facebook Page


4 comments:

  1. As soon as I got home from work I checked your blog and I am not disappointed. Very nice mani!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much! It makes my day to know that people are enjoying my nail blog and my designs ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, look I can comment now! Coolness.
    I really like this color combo, I'm a huge fan of shimmering blues. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why thank you! I love the color combo too, anything shiny is awesome in my book!

    ReplyDelete