Tuesday, October 2, 2012

365 polish for a year challenge: day 105

 I wanted to have a dark nail design that was simple and still keep it in the Halloween feeling. So I did a ombre design that blends into a granny smith apple color, came out super cute!
 
 
 
Brand: Sinful Colors
Name: Mesmerize
coats: 2
pigment: a deep and dark purple with a low key blue tone
price: $1.99
 
 Beautiful deep purple with a hint of a blue undertone, just a gorgeous purple
 Found this color in one of my recent hauls, glad I picked it up!
 This color mix still feels fun and fall like! They ended up blending so well together!
 I used  I Only Eat Salads from Spoiled. I was a bit worried they wouldn't work, but seeing my nails cleaned up and glossy put all the worries behind me.
See everyone tomorrow and don't forget to follow me on Twitter and LIKE my page on facebook !
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment