Monday, October 1, 2012

365 polish for a year challenge: day 104

 
 Happy October everyone! One of my favorite months of the year! The changing leaves, the cooler weather, hot cider! Also I get to do some of my spooky nail designs I've been wanting to do for about a month or so!
 
 
Brand:NK
Name: Orange 92
coats:3
pigment: a bright neon orange with gold shimmer undertone
price: $1.99
 
 A matte orange (I put a quick dry coat over it to make it shiny) This color is so beautiful and bright with a gorgeous gold shimmer undertone
 Found this color last year, around Halloween in a costume store in downtown Boston
 I mimicked a design I saw on purple press on nails with the spiders, except I used orange and drew my own spiders and added diamond rhinestones instead of round ones. Oh and a side note, I hate spiders, but I love Halloween so much that they can be drawn on my nails...for a day lol
 See everyone tomorrow and don't forget to follow me on Twitter and LIKE my page on facebook !
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment