Thursday, October 25, 2012

365 polish for a year challenge: day 128

 I was feeling this deep gray-ish blue color today. It's been sitting around for a few weeks calling at me. I had to put it on my nails today. It's such a deep gray sky blue, so beautiful and gloomy. Perfect for this time of year with the season slowly changing into a darker and colder (soon to be) winter.
 
 
Brand: Sally Hansen
Name: Gray By Gray
coats: 2
pigment: a deep and gray toned blue
price: $.95 (clearance and coupon)

 I found this beauty on a clearance endcap in my store. It was marked for $4 something, but got it for the clearance price of $2.49 plus a coupon and discount.
I had to file my nails down again to try to make them as even as I could. I wanted to do something extra with this color, but I just ended up keeping it simple.
  See everyone tomorrow and don't forget to follow me on Twitter and LIKE my page on facebook !
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment