Saturday, October 13, 2012

365 polish for a year challenge: day 116

 
 
 So this month is national breast cancer awareness month so I wanted to give a pink ribbon nail a go. I'm not doing this for fans or to jump on board for just one month, I think we should have awareness every month. My family has been effected by cancer and my heart goes out to those who have dealt with this illness or lost a loved one to it. Let us hope for a cure!
 
 
 
 
Brand: Wet N' Wild
Name:  Tickled Pink
coats:  3
pigment:a beautiful light pastel pink
price: $.99


 I did 3 coats of the light pink and waited for it to dry. Then I took my bundle monster plate 321 and used the ribbon design in a darker pink to have the ribbons stand out.  I hope everyone enjoyed the design today, and I hope we someday find a cure.
 
 
 
 
See everyone tomorrow and don't forget to follow me on Twitter and LIKE my page on facebook !

 

No comments:

Post a Comment