Wednesday, October 10, 2012

365 polish for a year challenge: day 113

So I wanted a quick and simple Halloween-ish kind of nail. Well bring on the crackle polish! I've enjoyed crackle polish for a long time, it turns any plain color into a mosaic type of look. It is also very helpful if you don't have that steady of hand, art skills or in my case a lot of time to do nails. I grabbed this delightfully bright green. It's been a while since I've rocked green nails. Well I went and put black polish to give it a Frankenstein like look in just a few coats of polish. 
 
 
Brand: Pure Ice
Name:  Wild Thing
coats:  2
pigment:a bright lime green
price: $1.99
 
 Simple enough. This green is bright, creamy and very eye catching. Almost to the point of being neon and perfect for a cute Halloween season nail


One coat of Pure Ice crackle polish called Strobe Light and a quick dry top coat you have a quick and simple Halloween design. I love painting crackle polish on and watching it go to work right in front of you! I was thinking of making a Frankenstein design with crackle as his hair...I might try this on a day I have a lot of free time.
Have you been getting into the Halloween spirit? Any nail designs you want to share or suggest?
 See everyone tomorrow and don't forget to follow me on Twitter and LIKE my page on facebook !

No comments:

Post a Comment