Wednesday, October 3, 2012

365 polish for a year challenge: day 106

 
 
 
 
 This color confuses me. One coat and it looks purple, two coats and it looks black. It looks cool either way, just plays tricks on my eyes! This is such a high gloss polish! Even before a top coat it was super glossy and shiny! I wanted to bring a little life to this color so I added some purple glitter!
 
 
 
 
Brand: Sinful Colors
Name: Inkwell
coats: 2
pigment: a darkest purple that looks black!
price: $1.99
 

 Boom! Look at that shine! High gloss and no real need for a topcoat to bring it the shine

 Sinful Colors has been releasing some beautiful colors in their collections
 Here is that beautiful multi sized glitter polish on top of Inkwell.
 The purple polish is Revlons Scandalous. Black base with multi sized glitters floating in it. A great glitter and looks beautiful over the dark polish
See everyone tomorrow and don't forget to follow me on Twitter and LIKE my page on facebook !



 

No comments:

Post a Comment