Friday, October 5, 2012

365 polish for a year challenge: day 108

i was feeling a dark and mysterious nail today, so I grabbed a bottle I picked up a few days ago. Now I swear I bought this color, but looking at my hauls and collection I was missing this must have color for the fall.  A dark and bold blood red polish felt super serious and great for this time of year. So I painted my nails and hit it with another great seasonal polish (total picked it up, I gave in) Pumpkin Spice

Brand: Sinful Colors
Name: Georgio
coats: 2
pigment: a deep blood red
price: $1.99
 

 deep dark and mysterious blood red
 Poured some Pumpkin Spice on top

 Gave it a warm and harvest kinda look. I was happy how well these two worked together
 See everyone tomorrow and don't forget to follow me on Twitter and LIKE my page on facebook !

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment