Saturday, October 20, 2012

365 polish for a year challenge: day 123

I think I finally have a great fall nail design that i really like! I used a deep sparkle dark green polish from L.A. Colors that I've been wanting to use. I also brought out my stamping kit with a simple leaf design to create a beautiful deep and unique look.
 
 
Brand:  L.A. Colors
Name: Cactus
coats: 2
pigment: a deep green with deep golden shimmer
price: $ 1.99


 Here is that deep green with golden glitter. I picked this color up on a trip to NYC a little while back

  This color is so beautiful under the flash, but also looks great under low light
I added the leaf design from RA-121 plate. I used 3 different metallic colors for the leaves

This is the look without the flash on to try and show of the leaf design. I used Sinful Colors Moss Have (green)  Funky Fingers Monster Ballad (red) and Milani Bridesmaid (gold/silver color) This (to me) captures the look of fall in a simple nail design.  I wish I could get a photo to be a little more clear without the flash on, but that was the best I could take. Starting to get the hang of stamping!
See everyone tomorrow and don't forget to follow me on Twitter and LIKE my page on facebook !



No comments:

Post a Comment