Friday, October 12, 2012

365 polish for a year challenge: day 115

 
So i wanted to play around with my stamping kit again. I've been having so much fun with it that I wanted to keep going.  So I tried out a bright orange with some of the Halloween stamps on my fingers, just randomly playing around, here is the result!
 
Brand:L.A. Colors
Name:  no name
coats:  3
pigment:a bright neon orange
price: $6.99 (5pc pack)
 
 so bright! This came color came in the L.A. Colors 6pack set I got last month. It makes (most) of my nails look longer than they really are
 This formula is a bit on the thin side, but I got full coverage on the 3rd coat
 
My random stamping. With over the moon, a black cat, and witch's hat. I also tried a lizard/newt with a metallic green, but it didn't show up that well :(
I hope yo enjoyed my simple and fun design today ^_^
See everyone tomorrow and don't forget to follow me on Twitter and LIKE my page on facebook !




No comments:

Post a Comment