Monday, October 22, 2012

365 polish for a year challenge: day 125

So I wanted to try a metallic crackle out again. From what I've tried before it worked half the time. So I did a black base color using Orly Black Vinyl, shook my bottle well and then hit it with the metallic top coat. Now I did make a great effort to apply a thin coat. Now I was happy to see that it worked ! A beautiful mix of black and metallic silver came out so beautiful!

Brand:  Pure Ice
Name: Lightening Strikes
coats: 1
pigment:silver crackle
price: $1.99 (2pc set on clearance)

 My silky base color of Black Vinyl
 I only have a few colors by Orly, but from what I've used I liked!
 This crackle did not let me down! I love watching this polish dry slowly and work it's magic!
I got this polish a while back on clearance in a double pack. I love finding great deals on polish. I love it a bit more when I find a great deal on a beautiful color with a crackle polish to go with it! Pure Ice has been treating me so well!
See everyone tomorrow and don't forget to follow me on Twitter and LIKE my page on facebook !



No comments:

Post a Comment