Friday, October 19, 2012

365 polish for a year challenge: day 122

 
 I wanted to try my hand at nail art again. I wanted to try to create some of the characters from The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown. So I painted my nails with a gorgeous and smooth medium blue. I let that dry and then took my paint brush and a few different colors to to make up the characters. I must tell you, my favorite one is Pig Pen.
 
 
 
Brand: Loreal
Name: Jet Set To Paris
coats:3
pigment: a medium and creamy blue
price: $ 2.49 (sale and coupon)
 
 Here is the beautiful blue I used today
 Part of the London Fall collection (if I do recall) just so gorgeous!
I did a few of the kids trick or treating, one of the witch masks, and an outline of Snoopy in the moonlight looking like the Great Pumpkin! I had fun doing this design, just with I could have got a little more detail in these nails.
See everyone tomorrow and don't forget to follow me on Twitter and LIKE my page on facebook !
 

No comments:

Post a Comment