Monday, October 15, 2012

365 polish for a year challenge: day 118

Oh New England weather, you can't make up your mind can you?  Well I could make up my mind on today's manicure. I wanted to kinda wanted to play around with a design that looked like windy clouds. So I hit my nails with a beautiful and creamy pastel blue, then hit it with a deep and dark blue to help the design stick out again the background color.
 
 
 
Brand: Sinful Colors
Name:Be Happy
coats:  2
pigment:a creamy pastel blue
price: $1.99
 
 This blue is just lovely. Creamy with a 2 coat coverage. I was shocked how mice this color came out, figured it was just another pastel blue. But something about it made it seems unique to me
 I picked this bottle up and the beginning of the summer if I do recall. This was such a playful color blue, I just couldn't resist it!
 I stamped my nails using BM-312 plate with Sally Hansen's Petrol for the cloud design. I also hit it with one coat of Wet N' Wild Blue Wants To Be A Millionaire. I almost added lightning bolts but held off, this clouds and wind speak for themselves.Oh and today it was almost 70 outside...and now it's raining.
See everyone tomorrow and don't forget to follow me on Twitter and LIKE my page on facebook !

 
 

1 comment: