Wednesday, October 31, 2012

365 polish for a year challenge: day 135

 HAPPY HALLOWEEN! oh this is my favorite holiday ever! I wanted to try to use my orange crackle with my Halloween NYC polish. I think it came out beautiful! It reminds me of an old tree with the bark cracking over time with the orange shimmer of the crackle just making it so spooky!
 
 
Brand: NYC
Name: Haunted
coats: 3
pigment: a simple black polish with medium gold and silver glitter
price: $1.99
 
 Here is the base color. A simple black with some glitter floating glitters. This color is perfect for this time of year

 Trying to show off the glitter in the polish. It looks like a mix of gold and silver

 BOO! Yes here is my spooky finished look. I was worried the orange wasn't going to be bright enough against the black, but I'm glad it made this look come alive!


 This is a Pure Ice crackle called Crushed. I picked this color up on clearance at Walgreens, I think it was around $.99-1.99 on clearance (can't remember!) I can't wait to show this spooky manicure off too! Everyone be safe on this wonderful holiday and get lots of candy!!!
  See everyone tomorrow and don't forget to follow me on Twitter and LIKE my page on facebook !

 

No comments:

Post a Comment