Sunday, September 30, 2012

365 polish for a year challenge: day 103

 Today I filed my nails down, one of my least favorite things to do. I chipped one of my nails and couldn't save it, so I cut all of them down. On this sad day I used a deep rose color from Pure Ice, so beautiful! I played with my nails stamping set again, kinda missing a lot of the nail, went back and tried to restamp the missed parts, I think it came out ok.
 
 
Brand: Pure Ice
Name: Rumors
coats:2
pigment: a deep creamy rose color
price: $1.79
 
 Here is that beautiful creamy color, so deep and rich! Just love this color, so beautiful.
 One of my favorite brands Pure Ice with yet another must have color
 I tried putting gold leaves over the nail, but the flash kinda took over the look of the whole nail.
 See everyone tomorrow and don't forget to follow me on Twitter and LIKE my page on facebook !

No comments:

Post a Comment