Sunday, September 23, 2012

365 polish for a year challenge: day 96

I haven't used an NK color in a while! I had this beautiful sky blue hanging around for a while and wanted to use it as my main color today. Also I was feeling frisky, so I decided to take my nail stamping set out and give it a go! It's been a while since I've used it
 
 
Brand: NK
Name: light blue
coats:2
pigment: a light and creamy sky blue
price: $1.99
 
 This sky blue polish is so beautiful! Good semi thick application and great coverage
 NK has been such a good polish line every time I've tried it
 Here is my simple black stars stamped on my nails
 I used Mash plate 08
 I also used my go to black polish by Wet N' Wild Ebony Hates Chris.
  See everyone tomorrow and don't forget to follow me on Twitter and LIKE my page on facebook !

No comments:

Post a Comment