Friday, September 28, 2012

365 polish for a year challenge: day 101

 Having fun with my stamping set! I wanted to use some of my stamp sets to get more practice in. I wanted to use a metallic ( I know metallic work well on polishes) So I went with a deep gray green with a metallic green stamping. Well put the two together and it almost looks like black and sliver, shall we?
 
 
Brand: Loreal
Name: Mystery
coats:3
pigment: a deep green with gray tones
price: $2.49 (clearance)
 

 There is that beautiful deep and dark green, reminds me of the color of moss. Dark and mysterious (like the name!)
 This was an old color I found on clearance a few months back, caught my eye cause it was a different color!
 Here is my stamping! This is about the 5th time I've done this, and I think it came out ok
 I use Sinful Colors Moss Have with my stamping kit. I must say the little pink stamper works really well with nail stamping! So easy and simple clean up!
 See everyone tomorrow and don't forget to follow me on Twitter and LIKE my page on facebook !

No comments:

Post a Comment