Thursday, September 27, 2012

365 polish for a year challenge: day 100

 
TRIPLE DIGITS!!  Wow, time has gone by so fast! I've been having so much fun with new techniques, glitters and stamps (oh my!) Today I wanted to use some Halloween glitters I picked up a few weeks back, since we are just about in October! I want to thank everyone for their comments and encouragement. This has been a fun trip so far!


Brand: Icing
Name:Pretty as a Peacock
coats: 2
pigment: a glitter shimmer blue with a hint of black
price: $2.25 (clearance)
 
 Looking at the photos with the flash I should have hit it with 3 coats. But to be honest the polish went on a bit thick
 Picked this color up at Icing, I was searching for an Icing store for a while, I kept finding every store but Icing!
 I put a nail stamp of the moon and some stars to go along with my cat glitters! I have some that are silver glitters too, but I thought the black went better with this design.
Had to flip the photo to get the full effect. So cute and super easy!  I'm thinking of getting another set of nail plates. Do you own any plates? What do you think of them?
 See everyone tomorrow and don't forget to follow me on Twitter and LIKE my page on facebook !

No comments:

Post a Comment