Thursday, September 13, 2012

365 polish for a year challenge: day 86

 I was feeling something sweet, so I went with a crackle cotton candy look. I used a very beautiful blue I picked up in Vermont a little while back. I was a little shocked to see how thin this color went on, took me 3 coats to get close to full coverage. I wasn't going to worry about the pigment because I would have crackle on top of this color.
 
 
Brand:L.A. Colors
Name: Splash
coats: 3
pigment:a bright thin pigment sky blue
price: $1.99
 
 

 This is 3 coats, and it is still a bit on the sheer side
 The color looks so beautiful in the bottle, but fell a bit short on the nails
 I dug up this pink crackle from Pure Ice called Hot Couture. It works so well and makes both colors pop
 I almost added sparkles to it, even thought about a matte coat but I just added a top coat and left it at that. It's so cute and so bright! I've been loving my different colored crackles!
  See everyone tomorrow and don't forget to follow me on Twitter and LIKE my page on facebook !en finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment