Sunday, September 9, 2012

365 polish for a year challenge: day 82

I love Halloween, it's by far my favorite holiday. Now I know we are a few months away but I'm already in the mood for Halloween nail art! I've been really loving skulls lately too, they seem to be everywhere for the holiday (owls too) So I wanted to try a nail art design I saw in a magazine with skulls and a green background.
 
Brand: Sinful Colors
Name: Happy Ending
coats: 3
pigment: a medium-light green with yellow and green shimmer
price:$1.99

 A beautiful and vibrant green, not really light and not super neon either. Great coverage with 3 coats and a beautiful shimmer in the polish.
 Beautiful reflection in the flash to show off the shimmer in this polish
I added black french tips to all of my nails except for the ring finger. There I made a cute skull design to it. To make the skull a little more unique than the design I saw  I added an orange bow (my mom picked out the bow color) and a round rhinestone to add a just bit of bling to the design. Over all very cute, I just wish I could have added more details to the skull design (maybe crossbones) but I still have time for Halloween and fall themed nails
 See everyone tomorrow and don't forget to follow me on Twitter and LIKE my page on facebook !
 

No comments:

Post a Comment