Saturday, September 22, 2012

365 polish for a year challenge: day 95

Oh, I went to Ulta today. I heard that Essence put out new bottles and polishes shades, and I found them today! I know some readers have said that other locations sell Essence, but over on the East coast Ulta is the only place I have been able to find it. I picked out four colors, and chose a lovely burnt caramel deep orange today! I'm not the biggest fan of orange, but this color was so beautiful I had to slap it on my nails! No design today, just the polish because it stands out on it's own. It had gold shimmer and beautiful flex floating in it. No more talking, PHOTOS!



Brand: Essence
Name: gorgeous bling bling
coats:2
pigment: a beautiful burnt caramel orange with gold shimmer and flex  
price: $1.99
 
 A beautiful deep orange, great coverage in 2 coats! Not sure if they changed the formula, but I adore these new shades! The price point is also very reasonable
 The bottles seem to be a little bit bigger as well. $1.00 more but you really can't argue with that deal! This is just a beautiful color for this season.
 See everyone tomorrow and don't forget to follow me on Twitter and LIKE my page on facebook !

No comments:

Post a Comment