Thursday, September 20, 2012

365 polish for a year challenge: day 93

I had to use one of the new SC poilishes I picked up yesterday! After putting this color on I was stumped on what to do with this color. It's a beautiful deep gray-green that reminds me of a deep Leap Flog (pick up in this haul ) but this had an almost dark teal look to it.
 
 
Brand: Sinful Colors
Name:In The Mist
coats:2
pigment: a deep and dark green with gray tones
price: $1.99
 

 It has wonderful deep coverage. This polish is beautiful and dark, perfect for the fall season
 Here is my beautiful bottle! Very true to the bottle color when it dries
For this nail I just took a metallic polish and made a wide stripe in the middle using Milani Bridesmaids. A beautiful silver-copperish color to go with the deep green
 
I wanted to do stamping, but ran out of time so I went with this look.
See everyone tomorrow and don't forget to follow me on Twitter and LIKE my page on facebook !
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment